Wednesday 4 November 2020

BSA506 Blog Eleven

 Semester 2 Blog Eleven

Bonnie and Clyde:

Today in class we watched bonnie and Clyde, which personally I did not enjoy. The main themes in the movie to me were that there are more grey area's in life, rather than everything is portrayed in Black and White. The main reason I did not enjoy the movie was probally I found the story quite bland and uncharacteristic, and it did make a huge impact on me. *Spoiler* when Bonnie and Clyde die at the end, I didn't really feel anything towards the characters, and I felt like Bonnie was quite selfish and Naive and Clyde was just a jackass and had a superiority complex. In the end it wasn't my cup of tea and I don't plan on watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...