Thursday 12 November 2020

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation

Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I have made it through. For our last class we went though and watched most of the classes animations, and I am so wrapped as my classmates ones were so cool. But now onto the Evaluation.

What did I like about the class?
I enjoyed the generally less stressful environment of the class, and the good dynamic of the lessons.

What is something I didn't enjoy?
I wish there was more class focused time and learnt a bit more of alternate ways to animate in the beginning.

What would I change for next time?
Two Things.
1, I would chose a more simple idea without so many scenes, so I could animate more of my stuff.
2, I would plan it out better so I wouldn't try to do everything last minute.

Overall good year, cheers to my Tutor Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...