Wednesday 4 November 2020

BSA506 Blog Ten

 Semester 2 Blog Ten

The game so far, well I want to restart it. Personally I am not proud of this, as it feels too easy, so rather than keeping it I will be retyring and make it similar to pong. My main goal it to make it look more fresh and exciting, as my previous attempt felt boring and uninteresting to play, so this will provide me with more exciting gameplay, aswell as a neater look. I already can use some of my previous code, but I will have to change it to suit the new project, but even though I have two weeks left, I think I can get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...