Wednesday 2 September 2020

BSA506 Blog Six

 Semester 2 Blog Six

So finally my proposal is sorted out. I have a re-submission due in a week and a half so I will need to pull out all the stops ASAP. I have had a meeting with my tutor and the HOD about it and I'm just glad I have the chance to pass. So I will be talking to my tutor about the requirements for the pioneer for what can I choose, because I do want to pass this. So today in class we are just talking to our tutor about how we are going on with our projects. So far, not too well for me, but I have some time in the Holidays so hopefully I can get a decent amount done, after the proposal is done of course. Thats all for this week, ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...