Sunday 13 September 2020

BVA503 Blog Eleven

 Semester 2 Blog Eleven

So today in class we ended up doing critiques for everyone, myself included. I was the first one to go, as mine could set the bar low for everyone else, which is kinda a nice. Following after everyone had finished all of our critiques and given feedback we went onto discord and filled out a form for our Think and Create projects. Afterwords we just worked on our projects and I did what I could. OI started doing some work on photoshop as a test drawing so I can improve my skill while watching a YouTube video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-0XkxwfDJk

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...