Wednesday 2 September 2020

BSA506 Blog Five

 Semester 2 Blog Five

So at this point, I have not gotten any information back about my proposal, and whether I am staying in the course. Currently I am still waiting on an answer on whether I can do a re-submission for the proposal and also I will need to find out several outcomes if I do chooses another Pioneer, so overall I am just very confused. So today in class we were checking out several of the new-wave movements in film and cinema like the French New-Wave, the American New-Wave and the British New-Wave, and how they all bounced certain aspects from each-other to slowly progress into the films we have today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...