Wednesday 2 September 2020

BSA506 Blog Four

 Semester 2 Blog Four

So what has been happening, well, honestly I do not know. Currently I have two Ideas for my project as my proposal is still not cleared up yet. One is a short video game similar to something made from Bethesda, like a remake of Morrowind, or go off Tolkien and make a high fantasy book or sorts or a screenplay. The main thing is I need to see how much time I have to do all of this, because the  longest would take is a video game, the second the book and the quickest and easiest is a screen play. Currently I have three weeks left for this term and about 5 for the next term, so I really need to find out what I need to do by then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...