Tuesday 7 July 2020

BVA515 Blog One

Semester 2 Blog One

Today was quite fun for our first drawing lesson for this semester. We went over what we are creating which is a comic or similar type thing. I already have my idea which I will do in another post, but what I want to do is similar to a style of a Manhwa called The Beginning After The End, and I really love the art style, and it will be a mish, but this is what I did today as a test below. After we went to the library near the campus and looked at manga and comics to get a basic idea of what we have to do. For the assessment it has to be 8 pages long, but I can extend it to 12 if I want but we shall see when it comes down to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...