Monday 6 July 2020

BSA527 Blog Two

Semester 2 Blog Two

Today in class, we each showed a short presentation about an idea for our animation. My Idea is a few simple cut-scenes that will go into my game, THE CHURCH'S BETRAYAL, or that's what I am calling it for now, but yeah. I had some feedback on how I should relate it back to my own experiences, but unfortunately I haven't met a necromancer, or one that I am aware of, or gone on a chase full armored, but I have had a few which will help such as a mission, and outrage, a mix up, and betrayal. So this will be a cool idea for me to pursue and I will write up the whole story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...