Wednesday 8 July 2020

BSA506 Blog One

Semester 2 Blog One

Today was quite alright. We went through what we are doing for our next assessment, which is creating something based off our pioneers that we chose for next term. Unfortunately I ended up sort of failing the assessment, so yeah. We also watched some old movies of the "New World" era in film in France. Fun. My homework is to contact Kathryn about a Re-sub and contact Bethesda Softworks to see if it is alright if I use some of the stuff for The Elder Scrolls III Morrowind, for copyright purposes and stuff. Thats all for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...