Wednesday 8 July 2020

BSA528 Blog One

Semester 2 Blog One

Gaming, finally, Whoooohooooo. Today we went over the assessments for the semester, you know, the ushe. Went well. It sounds alot of fun and I am excited for this. We went in depth about what we have to do for our game, like how to write it, how to make sure you do it well.
For this I am being marked on.
UX!!!!!!!!
Or User Experience.
VISUAL IMPACT!!!!
and
Of Course
THE GAMEPLAY!!!!!!!
So yeah, fun stuff.
My Homework for this week is Look on the NZGDA (New Zealand Game Developers Association)
and also look over blackboard for some extra preparation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...