Saturday 7 November 2020

BVA506 Blog Twelve

 Semester 2 Blog Twelve

Progress on my Assessment:

So far the progress on my remake of Tennis for Two is going well. What I started off making was a basic court with a frame around the outside, two paddles and the ball. In the game I hid the barrier around the edges of the screen so they were not protruding into the main game view area.






After that I added two numerals at the Top to keep the score between 0 and 99, depending on how much someone were to play this. Afterwards I opened up a separate scene and began work on the main menu. What I wanted for this game is to have different levels of difficulty, and it needs to have a quit button to leave the game. The next thing I had to do after getting the basic assets done, is do the coding, Yay. Personally I enjoy the coding part of making a game as it makes me think about how to solve problems and come up with new ways to think of doing something. But that is for next time, but so far so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...