Sunday 8 November 2020

BVA503 Blog Fifteen

 Semester 2 Blog Fifteen

Well this is my Final Research class for 2020.

Latest progress so far, Think and Create is on Thursday and some awesome stuff has happened. The 2nd years who are running think and create allowed me to reprint my poster, in order to let it have a better look rather than the scrappy look it had. My frame was also found, which was a relief, and it is hanging in its place and now I am quite pleased with how it looks now. It genuinely looks like a clean poster and the original colors I wanted look far better now. I am quite pleased with the turnout now and I am actually pleased with something I have made, which has not happened much for me this year. 




In class today we are just doing our blogs, and after this I will probably work on another classes assessment, but yeah, good fun. I have gone through my blogs, double checked the spelling and have submitted the right blog link, this time, and have got this rearing to go. 

Well all that's left to say is what a year it has been, and thank you to my tutor Tracy for BVA503 Research for 2020.

1 comment:

  1. I am really happy for you that you were able to get permission from the 2nd years to reprint and frame your poster. It looks professional now! You are right to feel proud about it; presentation makes all the difference.

    ReplyDelete

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...