Sunday 4 October 2020

BVA503 Blog Thirteen

Semester 2 Blog Thirteen

What Is It?

How did I do it?

Why Did I do it?

These are the questions I need to ask myself for my artist statement. So today in class I am focusing on my artist statement for the exhibition in 4 weeks, Yikes. Lucky I'm only in a slight panic but I better get my ass into gear asap. so I guess here is a draft of my artist statement.

(e.g. there are meant to be my posters around this)

Hello, My name is Seth Nops and I designed the poster pieces you can see here.
These posters are meant to represent possible ideas for a future book cover in the current series I am writing called Heir to the King. I have always enjoyed fantasy stories and adventures and I have wanted to write a book myself so this year I finally began my goal. The first thing I had done for this is began planning and writing and then came up with the cover designs for people to see. You might see me floating around with a tally chart and pamphlets so your welcome to come up and help me decide on the look, aswell as a friendly chat and a free draft of the first two chapters.


I probally need to work on this a bit more but it is fine for my first draft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...