Sunday 4 October 2020

BSA528 Blog Nine

 Semester 2 Blog Nine

So today I ended up arriving to class a bit late, but I still ended up doing a decent amount of work. What I had done today was learnt how to export my animations from toonboom harmony to photoshop to make some spritesheets to export then to unity. I have done a basic walk, a sword drawn walk and an attack animation aswell as a death. I am very pleased with the current outcome of Gallus, since I have had quite a challenge getting the design I like. This is quite simple and looks appealing to the eye, plus looks fun. The next task I need to do is a Magic attack, enemy animations and finish the Boss design.






No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...