Wednesday 16 September 2020

BSA528 Blog Six

 Semester 2 Blog Six

So yeah, its been a while since I last uploaded my blog page for this class, and I must say, I have changed alot in about 3 weeks. Currently I have changed my original plan to do pixel art, to do characters made in harmony instead. I chose this method as I thought it was easier to do and it looks cleaner finished. I will still need to make some improvements to Gallus, but that will be done in my next post. Anyways, here is the re-draw. I got this theme I guess, from hollow knight and the assets on this store, https://craftpix.net/categorys/sprites/ as I thought that they were pretty cool and cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...