Sunday 16 August 2020

BVA503 Blog Six (AKA Proposal Feedback)

Semester 2 Blog Six

Today we started the class with choosing between 2 movies, cant remember the one we watched but it was weird. Alongside this we went over with our tutor for the class about our proposals and feedback and what we should do next. Overall I found out what I need to do next. I have changed from my initial idea due to the fact that I would rather complete something that I can do within the time given to me. My main question is how can I use trans-media to promote and market my book and/or book pamphlets. So I have a goal, not I need to plan it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...