Sunday 12 July 2020

BVA503 Blog Two

Semester 2 Blog Two

So today we are doing our presentations, and the unintelligent being that I am, I went first. As you can see in the Presentation post, I am writing my book, Heir to the King, or the first one anyways which I will call Awakening. My Presentation went well, but questions have raised about me finishing in time, but we'll see. Any who, had fun and am interested in several of the other projects within the class, so super hyped for this semester. For my plan, I need to create a concept for the book cover, a poster and possibly some character art, but we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...