Wednesday 11 November 2020

BVA515 Blog Twelve

 Semester 2 Blog Twelve

Drawing class is over and the year is coming to a close. Wow, that went way too fast for my liking. Time to do an evaluation of myself in this class for the year then., lets gooo.

What did I enjoy in the classes?
I enjoyed and like how the classes were planned. I also enjoyed the helpful attitude of my tutor, who is a legend, and liked how to guided us through the process smoothly.

What would I change if I could do it again?
I would one, make my comic so much simpler and make sense. Two I would try and keep a consistent style of the drawings and three, I would want to do a more grim intense theme next time. Speaking of time, I would try and do better time management. 

Overall I enjoyed the class very much, and I cant wait for next year.
Thank you very much Chris for dealing with me for 2020, and you have been such a great tutor, so keep doing what your doing because it works great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...