Saturday 7 November 2020

BSA506 Blog Fourteen

Semester 2 Blog Fourteen

So today in class we had our presentations, whoo. Did I think they went well, not really. The downside to my assessment is that I did not realize that the video I had would play, which I had fun making. After I had added the alternate levels and made the additional textures, I put a video together with the background song of vamos i la playa, which I found to be quite funny and honestly made me more proud of my work. Although It didn't work in my presentation, here it is to see.


The rest of my classmates presentations were quite cool and I enjoyed seeing their works. Afterwards we just finished class and continued the rest of the day.

Time for a review: 

How did I think my presentation go?
Well I think my presentation could have been much better if I had made sure that everything was going to work alright and properly and submitted the PowerPoint aswell into blackboard, along with the rest of the work I handed in. The main thing I am pleased about though is that there were no bugs within my game, so it was quite relieving that I did everything right in the end.

Did I represent my Pioneer right?
For William Higinbotham I think I leant kore to the side of pong rather than Tennis for two, although I believe I kept to his original purpose of anyone can play.

What would I do Differently next time:
Make more of a plan and follow through with it than doing everything more or less last minute. I would also choose more of an advanced topic such as 3D gaming or cross platform play and put more time into making it better than my previous works.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...