Friday 21 August 2020

BVA515 Blog Six

 Semester 2 Blog Six

Hello Yall Readers
Recent Update, handed in my draft for my comic Heir to the King (HTTK) yesterday and honestly, I am disappointed in myself. My thumbnails for my comic were not great, the vast majority of it was just plain old shit and I wish i did better, so that is why I'm goal is to improve as much as I can for the final assessment by starting early, and honestly this is a good lesson for all my classes. So today I decided to work on my first page, well a basic non-shaded one anyway. My new goal is to get all the pages for my comic done with a basic color and then do some more work with shading and design later on. This way I will have a completed comic sooner to make improvements, and If i dont have enough time to make a large number of improvements, at least I will have a completed story and images to look at which in the end I will end up being a bit more satisfied. I will also be changing a bunch of things from my thumbs like adding more images on. Then I may even expend the comic by a page or two, who knows. My main reason for this decision is so I can fully put the story I am trying to tell onto paper, so I want to make sure that it is all there and is explained well. 

Thats all readers, Au Revior

P.S. I will be posting the full story soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...