Sunday 30 August 2020

BVA503 Blog Ten

 Semester 2 Blog Ten

So now I have finished with answering those questions from the previous blog, now its time to focus on my own projects questions.

Use the Vocabulary learnt from the reading to describe your own project?

The main premise and question for my project is how will I use Trans-media to promote my book series, 'Heir to the King'. I will be using more effective methods to complete this question by having a more focus on my personal opinion on the physical aspects rather than other people around me. Although I will be accepting criticism and proposed ideas to help my project move forward. 

My project will consist of Three Poster designs which I will be getting votes and opinions on which do the general public prefer for the final outcome. I will also be showing and possibly handing out small pamphlets to give people a 'taste' of the first book and this will allow me to increase my popularity and identity within the community. Another way i could use trans-media is set up a website to expand the world and have the lore and snippets from the first book when completed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...