Sunday 30 August 2020

BVA503 Blog Eight

 Semester 2 Blog Eight

SO yeah, we watched a super cool movie call Batman: Ninja. throughout the movie I was impressed and inspired by the way they used a good mix of 2D animation and 3D animation which was quite cool and interesting. I also talked with my tutor for what I should do from here on out, as recently I have been pretty much confused if I am actually meant to be at course or not, so hopefully next week it will turn out ok. So far for my project I still have my basic idea of three posters and a pamphlet which I will focus more on in a later entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...