Sunday 5 July 2020

BVA503 Blog One

Semester 2 Blog One

Today we started off going over the assessment for this term, the proposal, the project and documentation. I already know that this semester I will need to keep up to date with blogs. So yeah, fun stuff. We talked about the way we could documentation next year like instagram, vlogging and other stuff. Then we went over the first assessment, which is the proposal, and that is when we suggest our project idea. Now I need to think about what I want to do, but that is a future Seth problem. My current idea's for this assessment is either my book, Heir to the King, or a game trailer for Undeath.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BSA527 Blog Sixteen (Final)

 Semester 2 Evaluation Wow, end of the year already, that went way faster than I thought. I must say 202 has been quite a mission, but I hav...